View previous topic | View next topic

G-Series Tickets

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Prof Wind Up Merchant
484969.  Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:48 pm Reply with quote

Hello All

Does anyone know when these will be available, if so how do I bag a ticket or two.

CB27
485533.  Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:28 am Reply with quote

In this life, one thing counts
Qi fans, large amounts
I'm afraid these don't grow on trees,
You've got to bag-a-ticket or two

You've got to bag-a-ticket or two, boys,
You've got to bag-a-ticket or two.

Ian Dunn
485570.  Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:22 am Reply with quote

Normally, tickets are made available from the website "Applause Store". The shows are normally recorded between May and June, but following the move to BBC One, there might be a change in the dates.

Prof Wind Up Merchant
487667.  Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quote

Ian Dunn wrote:
Normally, tickets are made available from the website "Applause Store". The shows are normally recorded between May and June, but following the move to BBC One, there might be a change in the dates.

As long as I know in advance.

suze
487814.  Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quote

Don't worry PWUM, you will. Few things are certain in this life, but one thing which comes pretty close is that when the tickets become available, the fact will be mentioned on these forums!

scubascooby
489455.  Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:42 am Reply with quote

Been a huge fan since the first series. I hope I can get tickets. Must keep my ear to the ground.

Ameena
489655.  Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quote

And bear in mind that if you get tickets, there's still no guarantee you'll get in so make sure you're there at least a couple of hours early ;).

Prof Wind Up Merchant
510819.  Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quote

Any update on this?

Ameena
510837.  Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quote

There were recording dates posted in another thread but as yet no tickets available. I seem to recall my friend's had a look into it and apparently they're not available till April.

strewth
511202.  Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:18 am Reply with quote

It appears that they're available for booking now:

http://www.applausestore.com/applausestore-book-show.php?id=26&bid=3

But only online and not over the phone? Now there's no chance that I will ever get to watch it. I was going to plan for a trip to the UK and try to catch at least one filming, but I guess I can't. :(

Southpaw
511228.  Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:00 am Reply with quote

I don't see why I should have to give a lot of personal information including all my phone numbers, D.O.B., and marital status just to get tickets. Why do they need all that info, and how secure is the system they keep it all on? Bastards.

You'd think <NUDGE NUDGE> that some of the powers that be at QI Towers <WINK WINK> might arrange some tickets for the more loyal members of the bustling hub of QI, the forum. <NUDGE NUDGE>. We could make placards 'n' everyfink.

Mlinci
513331.  Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quote

I could only apply for the 8th and the 9th of May - did the other dates dissapear before I even had a chance to look at them, or were they initially just offering those two dates?

Did anyone already get ticket confirmation? I am not sure whether to already assume I was unsuccessful...

suze
513562.  Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quote

Those two dates are the first two to have been made available, so don't worry, you didn't miss anything. More dates will follow in the not too distant future, I dare say.

bobwilson
513568.  Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:25 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't see why I should have to give a lot of personal information including all my phone numbers, D.O.B., and marital status just to get tickets.

You mean - they don't ask for the size of your grandmother's underwear any more? Things are improving.

djgordy
513656.  Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quote

bobwilson wrote:
You mean - they don't ask for the size of your grandmother's underwear any more? Things are improving.

Granny Gertrude wears a thong and granny Hepzibah doesn't wear any. Since you ask.

Oh, I can't do either of the first couple of dates so will have to try for later ones.

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next