View previous topic | View next topic

Potty Mouthed Young Ladies

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

bobwilson
425231.  Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quote

blueshearer wrote:
bobwilson wrote:
(and as for Sylvia Plath - if that sad excuse for a human is considered a feminist icon then there really is no hope) although I agree with Patti Smith

So feminism excludes women who are vulnerable, ill or have been abused and instead sticks to ones who demonstrate their affirmation by retaining traditionally removed body hair - whose categorising now? No wonder many females feel vulnerable and end up either ill or militant

do point out where I indicated that feminism excluded vulnerable women, ill women or abused women?

or perhaps where I alluded to women who choose not to shave?

On the offchance that you are referring to Sylvia Plath and that said idiot has all the claimed attributes - I should point out that I was referring to Sylvia Plath's stupidity based on her own pronouncements. This has nothing to do with whether she is an idiot because she is a feminist, woman, vulnerable, abused or has chosen to shave. If you want to use such arguments then I can't criticise Hitler since to do so would imply that I was anti-moustaches.

blueshearer
425240.  Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quote

I think you watched the film Sylvia and was so impressed by the persona of ted hughes that you forgot what she wrote or the life that she endured - if you introduce hitlers moustache into the equation this debate will lead eventually to poor alopecia sufferers and forget the original point about the casual abusive and physical needless agression of young ladies to a person who was a fellow supporter of a football team because they were drunk and the efforts I made afterwards to calm the situation down. I have ordered Pocket Shakespeares online for my next visit to a football ground

Last edited by blueshearer on Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Sebastian flyte
425268.  Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quote

While we are on the subject as I can never google this, I once heard a song at a party and it was great fun.

The only word is cunt and it is repeated over and over it is quite old I'm guessing 30s, I'd love a copy of it but don't know anything about it other than the lyrics.
Please help.

Timon
425629.  Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quote

Sebastian flyte wrote:
While we are on the subject as I can never google this, I once heard a song at a party and it was great fun.

The only word is **** and it is repeated over and over it is quite old I'm guessing 30s, I'd love a copy of it but don't know anything about it other than the lyrics.
Please help.

I cannot say I have heard of this, sounds like something John Denver might have done.

Sebastian flyte
425631.  Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:06 pm Reply with quote

The vocals where almost certainally female. I'd love to find it.

blueshearer
425645.  Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quote

Cliff Richard - No?

Timon
425668.  Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quote

Sebastian, if the song you are looking for is prewar the only artist I can think of is the wonderful Memphis Minnie - although she went more for outrageous double entendres than out and out expletives. It might be somewhere to start your search.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zQZ6hNCC1IY

Sebastian flyte
425680.  Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quote

That is wonderful it isn't her but I love that thank you :)

simonp
426198.  Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quote

http://www.mp3lyrics.org/b/blues-brothers/i-dont-know/

Double Entendres here, it works better sung than written down but either way

soup
426202.  Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:54 am Reply with quote

And here is it sung.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pX6In41yMG0

simonp
426204.  Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:00 am Reply with quote

Probably the best manufactured band in the world. IMHO

T J Alex
654519.  Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:10 am Reply with quote

Well it may be sexist but women who habituallyswear in conversation are for me a total turn off.
Mind you I find women with hairy chests and moustaches a turn off aswell.

Especially if they fart alot.

CB27
654747.  Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:32 pm Reply with quote

You've met Jordan then?

:)

Davini994
654753.  Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:59 pm Reply with quote

Don't listen to him Jordan!

bobwilson
654757.  Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:11 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
Well it may be sexist but women who habituallyswear in conversation are for me a total turn off.

I can reassure you that that is in no way sexist - (although it will probably turn up in the Daily Mail as an example of sexism).

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3