View previous topic | View next topic

Pig

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Rai Lord
402479.  Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quote

but the myth on the 30 minute pig orgasm...? I mean come on! what possible selective pressure would result in this ability? The answer to that would be a bestseller.

Is the male pig's sperm to weak to do the job on its own or is it one of those linked genes where the "more-meat gene" was/is closely linked to the "really-really-sensitive-vagina-gene". I don't even want to stray down the stereotyped path of pig farmers and what they do for leisure during blackouts...

Surely it must be a myth! Perhaps i should contact Mythbusters?

Izzardesque
402488.  Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:28 am Reply with quote

Now that is an episode of Mythbusters I'd LOVE to see!

Arcane
402495.  Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:36 am Reply with quote

*hurriedly makes note to avoid any programs with the words "Mythbusters" and "pig" in the same sentence*

Rai Lord
402497.  Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:42 am Reply with quote

just imagine alan davies' face when stephen fry lets that one out of the bag... he does the aghast schoolboy look very well

stephen cushing lives in whitstaple...

Izzardesque
402499.  Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:46 am Reply with quote

Peter Cushing shoorly?

Sebastian flyte
402544.  Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:37 am Reply with quote

I remember the crisps? Oinks I think? from the 10p crisp collection? Is that them? I get Percy Pigs off a lady at church, there are Percy and piglets now which are nicer as the piglets are proper hariboesque jellies rather than the mallow of the Percy on the rare occasion she has been round here I am later presented with Percy pigs.

Orgasm? 30 minutes? Pigs? ...............? :)? :D?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *titter*

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2